7.15.2010




hello.hello.
im back.
the school is back too.
oh..! i mean my uitm.haha.;)

huh.. i stopped bloging quite a month n already missed to post
some hot news in the world.(over plak) lol.
well, lets start with what i did during my semester break.

sekadar gambar hiasan

wut huh?lupe suda..haha..
1st sure la shopping kn..
women without shopping??can die meh..;P
haha.next, family day!
actly, not so holiday coz the hotel we stayed quite near to my house.
only 30min to get there.haha..but yet,its still a happy moment to gather with my big family incldng my aunties, cousins..bla..bla.. LOL.

ape lg eyh.
oh!others tu mst la lepak, tdur,mkn n no books with me during the hols....
haha...
ok..dats all for tody(my lecs fav quote).huhu. will be cont with other post soon..;))

No comments:

Post a Comment